Saturday, November 6, 2010

What madness!

I spent several weeks offline and got to the really important emails via my Blackberry, but didn't get more than half an hour here and there usually to read the rest.  When my internet restored itself on Thursday, I had nearly 8000 emails in gmail inbox.  Last night and into the wee hours of the morning, I successfully deleted or properly disposed of five or six hundred.  Maybe more.  So, today, I shall weed out more emails, look for more jobs, watch the baby some more and give stuff away. 

I have people coming around 1500 who are moving back into their formerly burned-down house and are starting over.  I can't give them furniture, but I have much else to pass along, and love that I get to know where it's going.  It's a family of six, so this will help my downsizing/decluttering effort immensely.

No comments:

Post a Comment