Saturday, November 6, 2010

Today is a good day to die...

Well, for stuff to go away, and that's kinda like dying for a reformed packrat like myself.

This morning, someone's been by to pick up a clock-radio, and promised to keep an eye out for my future posts to the recycling group. 

In about an hour, a couple of ladies will be by to pick through stuff and take much home.  Though I'm never thrilled to hear about people losing their homes through whatever kind of disaster, I'm always pleased to be able to "pay it forward."

Random people, anonymous and otherwise, have helped me at several critical points in my life, and I like to return the favor to the Universe.  It gives me warm fuzzies and helps combat periodic feelings of "what am I here for, anyway?"  Changes in my life make it possible for me to give these things away freely and without reservation, and I like that, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment