Saturday, December 18, 2010

Vocal Point: In the mail

On Thursday, I got a sample in the mail from VocalPoint.

This time, it was Kashi GoLean Crisp! cereal, Toasted Berry Crumble flavor.

I have tried other Kashi food items before, and they've been hit or miss on my taste buds.  This cereal has a good ratio of dried berries in it, giving it a bit of chewy in among the cereal.  It's not the best cereal I've ever had, but it was good enough that I used a coupon to get more, so I could get a better idea whether or not I liked it.

I am lactose intolerant, at least when it comes to milk, and I eat my cereal in dry handfuls, as a snack, or mixed with yogurt in a bowl, so there is nothing but the cereal I'm tasting, in general.

Bottom line, give it a try.  I've even got a couple of coupons, if you want one.

No comments:

Post a Comment