Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Book: Watcher in the Woods by Kelley Armstrong

Watcher in the Woods (Rockton, #4)Watcher in the Woods by Kelley Armstrong

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I read a digital copy of this book I received via Netgalley.

While this is the fourth book in the Rockton series, it can stand alone. I had no trouble following characters and events, even references from previous books, which I have not read.

I loved the Yukon as its own character, and the relationships between Casey and other members of the town feel genuine, even when it involves dislike or even hate. Casey's a capable LEO, and a self-rescuing princess.

I would gladly read more of this series.

The one downside, which I have to hope will be fixed in the published version, was the enormous number of typos and other errata. Normally, I might count off mentally for this, but there were so many I had to presume this was truly an Uncorrected Copy. :D



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment