Sunday, March 25, 2018

Book: Sirius: Hidden Truth by A.L. Long

Could have been entitled Sirius: Clear as Day No, and been more accurate.

Sirius: Hidden TruthSirius: Hidden Truth by A.L. Long

My rating: 1 of 5 stars


I received a digital copy of this book via netgalley for the purposes of providing an unbiased review.

This was billed as erotic bdsm suspense. I don't remember any suspense in what I read. The subtitle is Hidden Truth, and I'm not sure what was hidden, either. The story was too short for their to be anything which remained a surprise for long.

This is one of those college girl falls for her dom professor, with every single cliche in the genre. On top of that, it was poorly written, with egregious grammatical errors. And yes, for some people, those mistakes don't impact their enjoyment of a book. Grammar, poor or otherwise, can make or break a book for me. In this case, bad grammar was just another nail in the coffin.

I cannot recommend this book unless you want to use it as a template for writing college girl falls for her dom professor in every shape imaginable. In that case, go for it.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment