Wednesday, June 20, 2012

BzzCampaign: Sobe Lifewater with coconut water


I got to be in the Sobe BzzCampaign for their new Lifewater with coconut water flavors. I received coupons, a free bottle of Lifewater with coconut water, and a cute little lip balm, which sits by my computer. It gets used, of course. lol

Since I've been having transpo issues, I didn't get to the grocery store right away, but when I did, I found Kroger having a sale on Sobe, so I stocked up for my house-sitting gig.

While most of the flavors were tolerable when ice cold, I found that I didn't really enjoy the coconut water flavors. The sugar free ones, as usual, leave a funky taste in my mouth, but I did particularly like the fruit punch flavor of Sobe, and already knew that I liked the green tea flavor.

A successful campaign for me, just because now I know there are two flavors of Sobe that I really like, so I can keep both on hand for when I need a pick-me-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment