Sunday, June 5, 2011

30-day Writing Challenge, Day Three


If we live truly, we shall see truly. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Not everyone wants to travel the world, but most people can identify at least one place in the world they’d like to visit before they die. Where is that place for you, and what will you do to make sure you get there?

I've always wanted to return to Japan or go to Australia.  I want to spend sometime, not make a fleeting, guided tour, never a minute to myself visit.

I don't really know how to make that happen.  I've never been in a financial position to travel overseas, because I've not been willing to go into debt to do it.  I"m still not, so I'd have to say that I'll do my best to set the money aside a bit at a time, when I have an income again.

No comments:

Post a Comment