Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Got another one

Got another one of those emails from my mom today. 

After reading it, I wondered again if she really thinks I'm so stupid that I don't know what needs to be done to get ready to move by the end of April.

Oh, and apparently sending me birthday money gives her government over said money.  I took myself and Mrs Potatohead out to dinner one night.  We got cheap appetizers for meals and free guacamole.  We had a good time getting out of the house.  It didn't cost us much.  Nonetheless, my thank you note raised her ire and I was informed that I need to stop going out to eat so much.

I wonder what I did in a previous life that I'm paying for now?  No use wondering when she'll realize what she's doing.

I do have a lot to do to get ready.  So much stuff to get rid of.  >sigh<

No comments:

Post a Comment