Sunday, January 16, 2011

Personal update

More like health complaint update...  lol

My left elbow has been really hurting.  It's amazing how much I use my elbow to do simple things: pull up or push down my pants, get up from sitting down, lean when sitting or standing.  I can't really do any of those things lately without hurting more, which makes it very hard to do anything really.  Luckily, or unluckily, as the case may be, I've been sick and lounging around lazily in bed for most of the past week.  It still hurts to use my elbow to roll over or to read, but it's not as bad as trying to use it to get through a normal day.

My hemorrhoids have been acting up.  Ugh!  It's damn difficult to keep from scratching my butt constantly, even with hemorrhoid ointment.  Guess that's another thing I'll talk to a doctor about, someday.   And sorry for the TMI, but we've all got them, sooner or later.

We got approved for Food Stamps, and Baby Tatertot is on Medicaid, so financially speaking, things are a wee bit easier.  Still struggling to pay all the bills that someone else has been paying for the last six months, but I'm feeling like there's hope in there somewhere.

I've got quite a backlog of reviews to write, and just couldn't motivate myself to write a thing yesterday.   I'm hoping that I can get at least one written today, so that I can stop reminding myself what the book was about.  lol

We did get some more stuff rearranged in the living room, so it'll be easier to sort more and get more stuff out of here, which will make it easier to live in general.

I did pretty well on Amazon the last part of December and first week or so of January.  Mostly sold tarot decks, with a book or DVD thrown in every now and again to jumble things up. 

I have found enough incense, candles, books, rocks and other odds and ends to start a small store.  I am apparently addicted to owning weird stuff.  It'll be a challenge to let go of some of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment