Friday, December 31, 2010

Product Review - Archer Farms Traditional Bean Dip

I bought this on a whim.  I had a coupon for buying Target's store brand chips and salsa together.  I like their Archer Farms Organic Blue Corn Tortilla chips, and figured surely I could find a dip of some kind to try, and use my coupon all at the same time.

First, this is not the texture of any traditional bean dip I have ever had.  It's sort of a thick, chunky salsa in a bean base.  It's thick with five different kinds of peppers, and the medium is still a bit too hot for my taste. 

This particular dip comes in a 16 oz glass jar, and lasts through at least three chip sessions.  I'm down to nothing but bits of chips and still have some dip left in the fridge. 

This was pretty good, and I'll probably still skip in next time, in favor of something with a texture more like bean dip, or whatever I'm craving at the time.

If you like a thick, chunky, pepper-heavy dip, and don't favor making your own, I'd recommend you try this one.

I got nothing in return for this review, except the pleasure of eating my chips and dip.

No comments:

Post a Comment