Friday, November 12, 2010

Moving on....

Found this while I was cleaning out my inbox.  I, um, edited it a little to be more congruent and grammatically proper.

All is in divine order.  As I let go of all the things and people in my life that are no longer aligned with my Higher Self, I choose to move forward with those that are completely aligned.  I am grateful to you for choosing to walk this journey with me so that we may continue to support each other. It is okay (and, in fact, important) that I shed those people and situations which are no longer aligned with me.  It is sad, I know. Grieve it and then let it go. I will feel lighter, freer, and more aligned with my Higher Purpose once I do so.

Put another way - if all you're gonna do is piss in my Cheerios, stop talking to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment