Thursday, February 10, 2011

Weird stuff happening

Today, I've been having trouble typing.  I've been typing since I was 15 or so (around 30 years), and though I failed typing in high school, I generally type 65-75 words per minute with near 100% accuracy once I started typing on a regular basis. 

What's been coming up on the screen today, though, is not what I've been thinking and telling my fingers to type.  To make matters worse, I'm having to wait for the computer to finish typing something, so if I think I've made a mistake, I have to wait as much as 5 or 6 seconds to see if I did, and then fix it.  It's messing with my speed and making it hard to get things out of my head an onto "paper."

Maybe I'm just having a bad typing day.  It's also been pretty cold, so maybe my fingers are just not cooperating.

No comments:

Post a Comment