Thursday, May 24, 2012

Movie: Fast Five

This was complete and utter escapist fantasy!

It didn't matter that parts of the plot were completely unbelievable. It didn't even matter that there were no captions.

The parts of the scenery that featured the ocean and the countryside surrounding Rio were breathtaking! Made me totally want to visit and see the ocean. Guess that's going on my bucket list. lol

I admit being shallow enough to *totally* enjoy the fight between Johnson and Diesel. I'm sure it was choreographed all to hell, and yet it looked like they were having so much fun with each other.

Yes, I finished high school. Yes, I'm older than twelve. Yes, I'm even a girl. Yes, I just adored this movie. Not everything has to be a high-brow cinematic masterpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment