Monday, December 13, 2010

Busy weekend

This weekend has been beyond busy, with lots of auctions ending, and putting stuff up on the new site.  I have twelve packages ready to go out, with six of them paid for.

I listed my truck up on craigslist, and have already gotten two responses to it.  It's only been an hour.  Sheesh.  I mean, good, because I want to get rid of it to have something more useful to me, but unexpected.

Tomorrow I have to go to an unemployment meeting, mandatory, at 9am.  I guess that's technically later today.  Ugh.  I hate mandatory meetings, much less first thing in the morning, when I haven't been able to get to sleep the night before. 

The cats all went to the shelter last week, and I miss them.  I wish that I'd had the money to keep them, but since they weren't even mine, I guess I just have to live with what is, rather than what I wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment