Friday, December 10, 2010

Amazing what some people will say...

At the end of 2009, I decided that I was going to start off 2010 strong, and change my life. 

One of the things I did was ask my sister if she would help me by paying for some sessions with her healer.  She agreed to do so, and it was to be between us, because mom would not understand.

So, a few weeks ago, during one of mom's usual rants, she asked me, "Didn't your sister's healer do some sessions for you?"  Yes, mom.  "Well, why didn't it work?"  Meaning, of course, that I am still as fucked up as ever, and the sessions were useless.   What a shocker.

The year has not gone according to my plan, but I've managed to avoid going to prison, or killing anyone, or sleeping with a 14-year-old of either gender.  So, yay for me.

Moving to this apartment, and having a roof over my head for the last few months is thanks to her, and I'm right out there saying it.  Based on her behavior and the way she talks to me, I'm not real sure why she bothered, because she flat out says it was wasted money.  I stole her retirement money, and prevented her from the remodeling she had planned for this fall. 

And people wonder why I prefer the family to whom I'm not blood-related.  It's because some of my "real" family sucks beyond the telling of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment